Thursday, October 8, 2009

Top 10 Things I'm Wondering About This Morning...

Why does Chum prefer to breastfeed standing up?

Can the neighbors hear me sing the "Wash the Dishes" (a song I made up to entertain him during this otherwise most mundane activity) song

How much, if anything, will we get pre-approved for today at our big mortgage meeting?

Should I shower before this big meeting, or will my shower last night suffice?

Why did I not get out the pots and pans for Chum before?

Did we want to rent a VW camper van for our holiday on Big Island?

Can we afford to rent a VW camper van, or should we just pack a cardboard box?

Should we have a big birthday blow out for Jarah or a nice, tiny family-only one?

Think I can convince my husband to venture into kitchen and make dinner?

Am I going to be able to get into office today and catch up on everything I am falling behind on by being a 95% stay at home mum and a 100% full time student?

Bonus Wondering: Can I spread Chum on some toast and eat him for morning tea please?

No comments:

Post a Comment