Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bloggy Vacation

so it's a bit rich to say i'm going to take a blogging vacation when i am a pretty intermittent blogger at the best of times. i have a one year old (pictures will go up this week though i promise), a master's that is THIS close to handing in, and a harebrained idea to take part in National Novel Writing Month where I am currently 12,306 words into my 50,000 word novel due November 3rd at midnight.

so i need to use my time wisely and conservatively. but i have been (in typical fashion) dreaming up some fun ideas for this space which i hope to start putting into motion mid-December. Until then I will be here, but sometimes. So please don't get annoyed if I am not here much, like Arnold the Governator, I VILL BE BACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment