Tuesday, May 12, 2009

No Time? Timeout!

Pics from Australia trip are still coming! Something is not working in my computer. That mysterious organ where things are inserted to download. Hmmm. No time to try to fix it. I feel like the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland during the Unbirthday Party, "No time! No time!" We have been running around (or in my case typing around) like mad and I am often needing to stop and call a timeout. As in:

Timeout! Little Chum has rejected rice cereal, sweet potatoes but is a tiny bit fond of bananas. Wow...

Timeout! Little Chum just chuckled when I put his feet in the sand...

Timeout! Little Chum just woke up and rolled over putting himself back to sleep...

Timeout! Little Chum's blond wisps are getting longer and softer...

Timeout! Little Chum loves wearing his red sunglasses and looks like a mini-mogul/movie star in them...

Timeout! Little Chum turned 6 months old this weekend and I'm not going to let all these tiny perfect moment slip away so I guess I'll just work on this school project late at night. It's worth it.

Looking back on my life I'm going to be glad I gave him a couple of raspberries on his belly rather than bite my nails over the exactly perfect methodology.

No comments:

Post a Comment