Friday, May 29, 2009

Q & A with Little Chum

(Little Chum gave the following responses to some FAQ)

Q. How do you get your eyes to stay open so wide?
A: Duct tape and the traces of my mom's morning coffee in my milk supply

Q: Are you the cutest baby in the whole world?
A: Yeah, probably (shrugs nonchalantly). Actually, Auntie Megan keeps calling me Benjamin Button. I'll go pee on one of her shoes later.

Q: Do you sleep through the night?
A: (chuckles) Hells no, party at my crib tonight, 11.30pm and post-part at 2.30am.

Q: Are you always so happy.
A: Definitely not. For example, right at this moment I want to set about dismantling my dad's camera and my mom is trying to make me play with a piece of overpriced organic wood she bought at some hippie grocery store.

Q: What country do you like better, U.S.A or Australia?
A: Depends on what grandparent set I'm wooing at the moment.

Q: Best thing about being a baby?
A: Grabbing the ladies boobs with impunity.

Q: Best thing about growing up on Kauai?
A: The roosters (chuckles, shaking head) oh, man I love those rooster.

1 comment: