Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Chum Eastwood

The little guy has developed some real personality in the last three weeks. He and Easter now have something in common, both full of ham!

His favorite trick at the moment is to squint his eyes, to which he bursts out chuckling at the hilariousness of himself. Kind of a Clint Eastwood on laughing gas or a couple of coronas.

Still has not managed to sleep a night...or even half a night. If I don't blog as much as I should, suffice it to say I also don't do laundry, exercise, bake or even cut my toenails as much as I should. It's a miracle I get out of my pajamas at all.

1 more month until I am a "Master of the Universe." Move over He-Man. Then some day I'll smoke a scholarly pipe, wear a tweed jacket and regale Chum about the smashing afternoons we had where he napped 3-4 minutes during which I managed to type out a whole chapter on collective identity while cooking dinner with my left toe.

No comments:

Post a Comment